Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Let's Vote!

I'm glad I can't vote, I love ALL these entries! I think the ladies did a fabulous job!
 
So that I don't have to post the voting rules each month I have put them at the top of our sidebar on
the right.
Please kindly read our voting rules.

If an entry has a link their name is bolded beneath their photo. Please vist our entrants blogs and find out more about them and their creations. If you have sent me an entry make sure you post it on your blog so you can talk about your entry! Be proud, it's allowed.:) If you have a link and forgot to send it to me, don't panic, just go ahead and send it on, and I'll get you linked.

If I have made any mistakes... forgotten a link, mispelled a name... please shoot me an email. I move a lot of files around during the challenge to get the voting ready so it is very easy for me to make an error.

So let's get to the heart of the matter and LET THE VOTING BEGIN!
Voting closes at the end of the day (whatever time zone you are in)  Feb. 19. and the winners announced Feb.  20!
Good luck to all the entrants!

If you click on any photo at any time it will switch images to a slideshow mode.
xoxo

15 comments:

SueAnn Lommler said...

The works are fabulous...I cast my vote for Lisa...!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Birgit said...

My vote is for Jan -- beautiful composition and colors. :)

Any chance for a link to Jan's site? I would love to see more of her work!

Happy creating,
Birgit

Tarnished Rose said...

Wonderful entries. I vote for SueAnn Lommler.

Smiles~
Marilyn

thecreativesoulsara said...

All wonderful...voting for Lisa, though. Peace to your hearts, Sara

Ginger Q said...

My vote is for SueAnn Lommler

Pellie / Penny said...

I would like to cast my vote for Sue Ann Lommler

Hugs,
Penny

Debbi said...

Applause to all the brave entries this month! This image indeed was a real challenge.
I love all of them. My vote goes to Tracie:)

Jan said...

Such lovelies!

Lisa gets my vote....great composition.

AND Gail has added my link to my blog under my entry. My mistake for not getting it to her before.

Jan DeBellis

Becs said...

Everyone did great. my vote is for Traci

Tracie Dean said...

Everyone has done such an amazing job!!!! This is my first Digital Collage. Thank you so much Debbi and Becs!!! You have made my day.

I vote for myself, but I love everyone's take!!!

studiorose said...

I loved the image this month; so versatile! I am filling up my art journal with Gail's beautiful images, a month at a time. :)

I'm casting my vote for Jan, but it was tough! I like that she went with bold colors, very effective.

pink*cherub*moon said...

Beautiful works! I really love them all! I'd like to vote for Lisa. Good luck to all and thanks! Hugs, Leena

Pandora said...

Please cast my vote for Jan! Everyone did wonderful work, but Jan's is exceptional!

Mary said...

All of them are beautiful. They show how one can take a single image and create 4 totally different works of art. I have to select Lisa's entry I think mostly because I am drawn to the colors she highlighted from the original image. Congrats to all the ladies for creating such beauties.
Mary

Carol S said...

I'll cast a vote for Lisa! Her's is the one that draws me back for another look! Very pretty!
Everyone did a wonderful job with the image!