Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday Break

Ok, ok, I totally zoned out that yesterday was the first of December! I had decided that we're all so busy that a holiday break from the challenge was in order. I guess forgetting that we left November in the dust and entered December is either an indication of old age forgetfulness or maybe I can plead that  busy-ness I just mentioned. ;-)

Anyhoo...we'll be out of town the end of Dec. for a much needed friends visit, so we'll resume the Mind Wide Open Challenge a little later in the month of January. If you have wanted to join in a challenge and keep missing them, simply subscribe over in the sidebar and you'll get a notice pop in to your inbox when I post it. I may need to subscribe myself! lol

For those of you I don't see elsewhere around the 'net I hope you have the best holiday ever and that all your wishes come true! The one true thing about every Christmas we have in my family is no matter what else might go on, we eat some darn good food!

See you in January!

xoxo
Gail

2 comments:

SueAnn Lommler said...

Merry Christmas Gail....have a blessed and peaceful holiday
Hugs
SueAnn

Elisabet said...

Hi Gail,
I hope you have a safe and festive holiday season filled with friends and family! (A few choice presents from ye Olde wish list wouldn't hurt either, lol!)
Hugs,
Beth P