Friday, November 16, 2012

Votes Are In!

It's been a busy day at the old shabby cottage but I now have the votes tallied and I will be getting in touch with the winners. We had a close count between our top 2 but some private votes swung the winning vote to Marsha of Tattered Chick. Congratulations Marsha you have won a $20.00 shopping spree at Shabby Cottage Studio!
 
And our lovely runners up are Julia of Vintage with Laces and Lesley of One Woman's Hands. Congratulations to you both and you have each won a free digital product also from Shabby Cottage Studio!
 
I will be sending all of you an email. As always a great big thanks and a gret big hand to all our entries! We appreciate each of you joinin us and if you missed the challenge this time maybe you'll join us in the next one!
 
xoxo
Gail

3 comments:

pink*cherub*moon said...

I think that this is such an awesome idea! There are lots of days when other obligations get in the way of me getting into my creative space and making something. I actually get antsy when I don't get to create! This will force me (or give me a good excuse) to drop everything else and work on something! I get email notifications when you post now, so I hope to make the next one! Thanks! Hugs, Leena

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

Congratulations to Marsha and Lesley!!! Thank you for the great challenge, Gail!
Happy weekend everyone :-)!
Hugs,
Julia

Becs said...

Congrats Marsha and Lesley! Woo Hoo!!!