Thursday, November 8, 2012

MWO Nov Voting Is Ready

Boy oh boy has it been cold here in the mountains of TN this week! I was hoping winter would hold off til, oh say, Jan or Feb. They say it will warm up this weekend but I've lived here long enough to have a wait and see attitude. We have our entries for Nov. ready so I'm going to post them below and you can start voting!
So that I don't have to post the voting rules each month I have put them at the top of our sidebar on
the right.
Please kindly read our voting rules.

If an entry has a link their name is bolded beneath their photo. Please vist our entrants blogs and find out more about them and their creations. If you have sent me an entry make sure you post it on your blog so you can talk about your entry! Be proud, it's allowed.:) If you have a link and forgot to send it to me, don't panic, just go ahead and send it on, and I'll get you linked.

If I have made any mistakes... forgotten a link, mispelled a name... please shoot me an email. I move a lot of files around during the challenge to get the voting ready so it is very easy for me to make an error.

So let's get to the heart of the matter and LET THE VOTING BEGIN!
Voting closes at the end of the day (whatever time zone you are in)  Nov. 15. and the winners announced Nov. 16!
Good luck to all the entrants!

If you click on any photo at any time it will switch images to a slideshow mode.
xoxo
Gail
 Birgit





31 comments:

Brown Bee Studio said...

Voting for Leslie! :)

Paula -Teaberry Cottage said...

Voting for Julia, They are all wonderful creations!

alveen said...

Hard decision! My vote goes to Julia by a whisker.

LuLu Kellogg said...

I am voting for Marsha! These are all wonderful!

Liz Miller CDA said...

All beautiful. My vote goes for Julia's beautiful little chest.

BumbleBeeLane said...

As always such creativity.My vote is for Marsha.

nadine johnson said...

I'm voting for Marsha

nadine johnson said...

I'm voting for Marsha

Debbi said...

Luv Julia's little chest. What an inspiration!

Nita Jo said...

They're all so beautiful, but I keep going back to Julia's so that's the one I'm voting for!

Wendy said...

my vote is for Leslie!

Sandy said...

Oh wow ao wonderful pieces.
My vote: Julia´s romantic box.

ike said...

I vote for JULIA xxxxxxxxx

Kim Mazzei said...

I vote for Marsha!

Kim Mazzei said...

I vote for Marsha!

SueAnn Lommler said...

I am voting for Julia!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Tarnished Rose said...

Really hard to chose, but I'm voting for Julia.

Marilyn

Linda M. said...

Oh WOW! These are all beautiful and inspiring pieces. I'm torn between at least 4. I think I'll give a vote to Debbie. I like that she up-cycled an old doily.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love Marsha's creative necklace!

Just me said...

I'm voting for Julia!
All the pieces are wonderful!

Becs said...

Oh wow I love them all. But my vote goes to Marsha!!! Great job ladies.

noelene said...

Hard to decide on one.. all are wonderful

My vote goes to Julia

Draffin Bears said...

All wonderful inspiring work, my vote goes to Marsha.

Carolyn. Sylvester said...

Leslie is my choice, i am into and apprieiate the altered book look, unique.I did not have a chance to enter this one, But loved everyone of them such creative souls.

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

voting for Julia, all gorgeous tho!! tough choice..

Theresa said...

Marsha has my vote...but it was a close one....I really loved Julia's piece too. :0)

studiorose said...

Such lovely entries; always enjoy seeing how each artist interprets the beautiful image.

I'm voting for Birgit's; just love her bold use of color. As always, it's difficult to pick just one!

Pam said...

They're all such beautiful pieces, but being the mixed media fan that I am, I'm going for Leslie's piece. Gorgeous! :)

Anni - Fabric and Mixed Media Art said...

Voting for Julia.

Lizbethem said...

I vote for Julia. Love that little chest of drawers!

Jo @ Let's Face the Music said...

I'm voting for Julia. Such care and consideration of each element. Lovely. Jo @ Let's Face the Music